Sub+am/is/are/was/were+…..+than+…+At the end →(I/we/you/he/she/we/they), (me/you/him/us/them), (I am/you are/he is/she is/they are/we are), (This, that, those, these, it), (Noun)


Sub+am/is/are/was/were+…..+than+…+At the end →(I/we/you/he/she/we/they), (me/you/him/us/them), (I am/you are/he is/she is/they are/we are), (This, that, those, these, it), (Noun) :

⚫ লেখক: আহসানুল ইরফান
________________________________________________
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Sub+am/is/are/was/were+…..+than+…+At the end →(I/we/you/he/she/we/they), (me/you/him/us/them), (I am/you are/he is/she is/they are/we are), (This, that, those, these, it), (Noun) :

01. He/she is better than I/we/she/they/us. ❌
02. He/she is better than me/you/him/us/them. ✔
03. He/she is better than I am/you are/she is/they are/we are. ✔

04. I am better than he/she/they. ❌
05. I am better than you/him/them. ✔
06. I am better than you are/he is/she is/they are. ✔

07. He is better than Kate. ✔
08. He is better than Kate is. ❌

09. It's better than this/that/those/these.  ✔

(You can't put "it" at end of the sentence)

Sub+action verb+…..+than+…+at the end →(I/he/she/we/they), (me/you/him/us/them), (I am/you are/he is/she is/they are/we are), (This, that, those, these, it), (Noun) :

10. She looks more beautiful than I/he/we/they. ❌
11. She looks more beautiful than me/you/us/them. ✔
12. She looks more beautiful than I am/you are/ he is/they are/we are. ❌

13. You look more beautiful than I/she/they. ❌
14. You look more beautiful than me/us/her/him/them. ✔
15. You look more beautiful than I am/she is/... ❌

16. You look more beautiful than Kate. ✔
17. You look more beautiful than Kate is. ❌

It looks more beautiful than this/that/these/those. ✔

You look more beautiful than every one of us.

(You can't put "it" at end of the sentence)

Sub+action verb+…..+than+…at the end →(Do/does/did), (Noun) :

18. She looks more beautiful than I do/ you do/ we do/they do/Kate does. ✔
19. She looked more beautiful than I did/…….✔

20. She looks more beautiful than I look/we look/you look/they look/ Kate looks. ✔
21. She looked more beautiful looked/we looked/you looked/they looked/ Kate looked. ✔

22. It looks more beautiful than this does/this does/ those do/those do. ✔

Sub+have/has/had+….+than+…. :

23. He has more brothers than I do/we do/you do/they do/Kate does. ✔
24. He has more brothers than I have/ we have/ you have/they have/ Kate has. ✔
25. He has more brothers than I/she/they. ❌
26. He has more brothers than this woman/ Kate. ✔
27. He has more brother than me/you/her.  ✔

28. It has more pages than this has. ✔
29. It has more pages than this does. ✔
30. It has more pages than this. ✔

31. It sounds scarier than it is. ✔
32. It sounds scarier than it. ❌

33. You have taller legs than mine. ✔
34. You have taller legs than I do. ✔

Possessive adjective (My/Your/Our/his/her/their/its)+…..+than+
35. Your pen is better than mine. ✔
36. Their books are better than ours. ✔
37. Their pens look more nice than ours. ✔
38. Its colour is better than it is. ✔

Sub+modal auxiliary verbs+..…+than+……. :

39. He can do it more than I/ she. ❌
40. He can do it more than me/you/her/ a woman/ Kate. ✔
41. He can do it more than I am/ you are/Kate is. ❌
42. He can do it more than I can/ you can/a woman can/Kate can. ✔

43. You need to do it more than I do/ you do/ she does. ❌
44. You need to do it more than I need to/ you need to. ✔
45. You need to do it more than me/him/her/ a woman. ✔
46. You need to do it more than I/he/she. ❌

Sub+…+than+….+time :

47. It's now more important than before. ✔
48. It was more important than now. ✔

49. She looked more beautiful than now. ✔
50. She looked more beautiful than she does now. ✔
52. She looked more beautiful than now she does. ❌
53. She looked more beautiful than she now does. ❌
54. She looks more beautiful before. ✔
55. She looks more beautiful than she did before. ✔
56. She looks more beautiful than before she did. ❌
57. She looks more beautiful than she before did. ❌

Extra :

58. Don't do it more than needed. ✔
59. It's stupider than the word "stupid" sounds stupid. ❌
60. It's stupider than the word "stupid" sounds. ✔
61.You can do it more than you think. ✔ (এটির দুটি অর্থ হতে পারে- ১. "তুমি যতটা চিন্তা করো তার চেয়েও বেশি তুমি করতে পারবে" অথবা এটিও অর্থ হতে পারে যে ২. তুমি যতটা ভাবো যে তুমি করতে পারবে তার চেয়েও বেশি করতে পারবে।)
কিন্তু 62. You can do it more than you think you can. ✔ এটার অর্থ শুধু এটাই হবে যে "তুমি যতটা ভাবো যে তুমি করতে পারবে তার চেয়েও বেশি করতে পারবে।"

No comments