Apostrophe



Apostrophe :

⚫ লেখক: আহসানুল ইরফান
________________________________________________
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Let us=Let's.

Did not=Didn't.

Do not=Don't.

Does not=Doesn't

Can not=Can't.

Could not=Couldn't.

May not=Mayn't.

Might not=Mightn't.

Shall not=Shan't.

Should not= Shouldn't.

Will not=Won't.

Would not=Wouldn't.

Must not=Mustn't.

Ought not to=Oughtn't to.

need not=Needn't.

Dare not= Daren't.

Used not to=Usedn't to/didn't use to.

I will=I'll→I will not=I'll not=I won't.

He is=He's→He is not=He's not=He isn't.

She is=she's→She is not=She's not=She isn't.

It is=it's→It is not→It isn't=It's not.

I would=I'd→I would not=I'd not=I wouldn't.

I had=i'd→I had not=i'd not=I hadn't.

You are=you're→You are not=You're not=You aren't.

I am=I'm→I am not=I'm not=I Ain't.

They are=they're→They are not=they're not=They aren't.

He is=He's→He has not=he hasn't=He's not.

It has=It's→It has not→It hasn't=It's not.

She has=she's→She has not=She's not.

What is=What's→What is not=What isn't.

What has=What's→What has not=What hasn't.
______________________________________
◾Note :
                 I'd=I would/I had.
                 He's= He is/He has.
                 It's=It is/It has.
                 She's= She is/She has.
                 What's=What is/What has.

Had এবং has-এর গুলো Informal. Formal writing-এ বেশি লেখা হয় না।

No comments